110 Riverside Road, East Fremantle WA 6158
1. Head east on Canning Hwy
2. Take 1st left onto Preston Point Rd
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Wauhop Rd
4. Continue onto Riverside Rd
5. Destination will be on the right
There are limited spots to park at Aquarama Marina.
Barrack Square, Perth WA 6000
Easy to find. Just head for the glass bell tower! Barrack Street is the busiest jetty in Perth, being home to many tourist vessels and ferries (as well as the odd pub). Parking is bad, so don't expect to find a free spot unless you turn up after midnight. A bus, taxi or a good friend is highly advised for pick-ups and drop-offs.
1. Turn right at the intersection of Barrack Street and Riverside Drive into Barrack Square (where the Bell Tower is located)
2. When you are facing the South Perth, Pier 1 (east) will be on the left hand side (the same side at the Lucky Shag Bar) and each pier will continue in numerical order along the pathway with Pier 5 (west) being on the King Park side.
Barrack Street Jetty has limited numbers of parking bays and the maximum parking time is 3 hours. If you require parking for a longer the following carparks are your best options:
1. Terrace Road - 165 Terrace Road
Monday – Sunday (current rate as of 1/11/13 is $2.80 per hour)
2. Convention Centre - 21 Mounts Bay Road and Mitchell Freeway
Monday – Sunday (current rate as of 1/11/13 is $5.00 per hour)
Jetty Road, Claremont WA 6010
1. Head south on Bayview Terrace towards Park Lane
2. Turn left onto Victoria Ave
3. Turn right onto Jetty Rd
NB - There is no parking at Claremont Jetty.
Beach St, East Fremantle WA 6160
The East Street Jetty in North Fremantle is the most popular departure point for all Swan River boat cruises. It is located directly in front of the Beach Street Café and about 500 meters before the Left Bank Pub (not in front of it!).
1. If heading west on Canning Highway, turn right into East Street
2. At the T-junction turn left onto Beach Street
3. East St Jetty will be approximately 100m on your right (opposite "The Kiosk" cafe)
There is ticketed parking at East Street Jetty. The current price (as of 1/11/13) is $5.20 for the whole day (Monday – Sunday)
Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009
Also known as the Nedlands Pier and once home to The Nedlands Baths, Jojo's is now more well known for the Cafe of the same name that resides on the end of the Jetty. This Nedlands area has ample parking and plenty of open green spaces. You'll find it directly at the end of Broadway.
1. If you are coming from Perth city on Stirling Highway, you need to take a right hand turn onto Broadway itself (just after passing The University of Western Australia).
2. Follow Broadway to the very end. You will find parking and the jetty directly in front of you.
There is plenty of parking for those coming by car – with the carpark having different times as it is intersected by both the Nedlands City Council and the Subiaco City Council – but say 3 hours limits – check before leaving your vehicles. All day parking is allowed along Esplanade.
Mews Road, Fremantle WA 6160
This is the hub of all activity for Rottnest Island boat charters. They almost always depart from the Sardine Jetty, based in Fishing Boat Harbour, Fremantle. The bad news is that there's absolutely no sign saying "Sardine Jetty".
For those who know Fremantle well, head as if you're going to Little Creatures or Cicerellos. As you leave the town, turn right off South Terrace Road, cross the railway line and take a right onto Mews Road. Immediately (and we mean 20-metres-later-immediately), take a left into the public parking lot. There are a couple of rusty anchors on the ground marking the entrance. Believe it or not, the jetty is by the small hut right in front of you, on the waters edge. Note: if you get to Little Creatures, you've gone too far.
1. As you arrive in Fremantle, turn off South Terrace Road
2. Head northwest toward Mews Road
3. Cross the railway line and turn right onto Mews Road
4. Immediately turn left into the carpark
5. The jetty is next to the small white hut. It may be sign posted (very small though) with Sardine Jetty
The parking at Sardine Jetty is ticketed. Please check the parking meters for current parking prices.